Warbirds Downunder 2018 is just two weeks away and we are excited to be welcoming you to Temora very soon!
There are only 14 days to go until Warbirds Downunder 2018 and we are almost ready to go! We know a lot of visitors are starting to get ready for the journey to Temora so we have provided the following information to help you prepare for your trip.
If the information below doesn’t answer all of your queries, please head to the Warbirds Downunder website and check out the Frequently Asked Questions.
GETTING TO TEMORA
A full pilot advice document, as well as other information, is also published on our website for those visitors intending to fly to Temora for Warbirds Downunder. Click here for more details.
GETTING TO THE EVENT SITE
Once you arrive in Temora, follow the signs heading north along Hoskins Street and turn left at Kitchener Road. Cross the railway line and the road veers right to become Airport Street. Follow the directions of the signs and parking staff.
- Camping check-in
- You can check-in for camping at the Rotary caravan on the corner of Airport Street and Tenefts Street.
- This will be open:
- Monday to Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
- Thursday: 9am – 10pm
- Friday: 9am – 7pm
- Saturday: 8am – 10am
- If you arrive after hours, please contact 0418 780 251
- Parking at Warbirds Downunder (on event days)
- Once you are on Airport Street, the parking staff and signs will direct you.
- You will need to bring the details of your pre-booked parking for the day.
- Some parking will be available on the day, at a cost of $8 but it will be VERY limited.
- Thursday: 4pm – 9pm
- Friday: 11:30am – 9:30pm
- Saturday: 8am – 9:30pm
Sunday: 8am – 11am
AT THE EVENT
There will be plenty of things to do onsite at Warbirds Downunder 2018, but here are some of the key details to help you plan your day:
- Warbirds Downunder event times:
- Friday – Gates open at 12pm with flying from 3pm
- Saturday – Gates open at 8:30am with flying from 11am
- Full flying programs are scheduled for each day of the event
- Plenty of great food and drink options will be onsite, including a bar
- ATM facilities will be onsite, but there may be queues
- There will be a kids zone and lots of other fun activities
Other details about the event can be found on the FAQs page on our website
Our Meteor and Hudson campgrounds are close to the event site and still have some available sites remaining. To purchase, click on the link to the Ticketmaster website.