The Temora Aviation Museum’s April Aircraft Showcase event on Saturday 17th April 2021 will feature all serviceable aircraft from Temora in the RAAF Heritage collection. Some visiting aircraft may also attend.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions the following measures will be put in place:
- ALL tickets MUST be pre-purchased. NO walk ups will be allowed on the day.
- Social distancing measures will be in place and spectator areas will be divided into sections.
- Please contact the Museum if you are an annual pass holder.
- Contact the Museum if you wish to make a group booking (20+ people), to receive the Group Booking price (terms & Conditions apply).
- Do not visit if you feel unwell or are displaying symptoms of a cold or flu (fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory issues or difficulty breathing). If you look or feel unwell, you may be asked to leave.
At Temora you can get closer to the action as you witness a themed selection of Australia’s ex-military flying history come alive.
Aircraft Showcase promises to deliver a full day of entertainment for all generations, including:
- Flying displays demonstrating the aircraft’s capabilities
- Informative commentary and music
- Guided tour of static exhibitions
- Interviews with pilots and veterans
- Children’s activities and playground
- Engineering workshop tour
- Pilot meet and greet
Our Mess Hall serves freshly cooked food and a selection of cold refreshments. Barista coffee is also available and you are also welcome to bring your own picnic to enjoy in our shaded seating or grassed areas.
Draft April 2021 Aircraft Showcase
10.00am – Gates Open
10.30am – “Winging It” Q&A with Guest Speaker
11.00am to 2.30pm – Flying Program (all serviceable Museum Aircraft) and visiting aircraft.
2.30pm to 3.30pm – Flightline Tour (meet and greet with the pilots and engineers)
4.00pm – Museum Close
April 2021 Aircraft Showcase Admission Prices
Adults (over 65 years): $20.00
Child (3-16 years): $15.00
Family (2 adults & 2 children): $65.00
The Temora Aviation Museum does not accept any liability for cancellation or alterations to published display content or programs. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.