The Temora Aviation Museum’s June Aircraft Showcase event on Saturday 12th June 2021 will feature all serviceable aircraft from Temora in the RAAF Heritage collection. Some visiting aircraft may also attend.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions the following measures will be put in place:
- It is preferred that tickets are pre-purchased. You may have to queue to buy tickets on the day.
- Social distancing measures will be in place.
- Please contact the Museum if you are an annual pass holder and would like tickets by email.
- Contact the Museum if you wish to make a group booking (20+ people), to receive the Group Booking price (terms & Conditions apply).
- Do not visit if you feel unwell or are displaying symptoms of a cold or flu (fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory issues or difficulty breathing). If you look or feel unwell, you may be asked to leave.
At Temora you can get closer to the action as you witness a themed selection of Australia’s ex-military flying history come alive.
Aircraft Showcase promises to deliver a full day of entertainment for all generations, including:
- Flying displays demonstrating the aircraft’s capabilities
- Informative commentary and music
- Guided tour of static exhibitions
- Interviews with pilots and veterans
- Children’s activities and playground
- Engineering workshop tour
- Pilot meet and greet
Our Mess Hall serves freshly cooked food and a selection of cold refreshments. Barista coffee is also available and you are also welcome to bring your own picnic to enjoy in our shaded seating or grassed areas.
Draft June 2021 Aircraft Showcase
10.00am – Gates Open
10.30am – “Winging It” Q&A with Guest Speaker
11.00am to 2.30pm – Flying Program (all serviceable Museum Aircraft) and visiting aircraft.
2.30pm to 3.30pm – Flightline Tour (meet and greet with the pilots and engineers)
4.00pm – Museum Close
June 2021 Aircraft Showcase Admission Prices
Adults (over 65 years): $20.00
Child (3-16 years): $15.00
Family (2 adults & 2 children): $65.00
The Temora Aviation Museum does not accept any liability for cancellation or alterations to published display content or programs. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.