A word from the CEO
As you would be aware, on Friday 13th March, the Australian Federal Government announced recommendations for all Australians to avoid public gatherings of greater than 500 people, with further social distancing measures being updated regularly.
What does this mean for the Museum?
For the time being, the Temora Aviation Museum will remain open as per usual, 7 days a week from 10am- 4pm. We have put additional measures in place to ensure the Museum is a safe and healthy place for you to visit, including:
- Doors will be left open to limit the need to touch handles.
- Additional antibacterial santiser gel has been placed around the Museum.
- Additional hand wash and paper towels have been placed in all of our bathrooms.
- Guided tours will be unavailable until further notice.
We ask visitors to do the following:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of sickness, we ask you to stay home.
- Practise social distancing whilst at the Museum.
- Sanitise upon entering the Museum & it’s buildings.
What does this mean for Museum events?
- March 21st Showcase– We made the tough decision on Friday 13th March to cancel this event. All pre-purchased tickets have been refunded.
- April 25th ANZAC Day Showcase– We regret to inform you that this has also been cancelled. All pre-purchased tickets will be refunded tomorrow.
- June 6th Showcase– We have not made a decision about this event, but will endeavour to keep you updated with any changes.
- August 29th Father’s Day Showcase– We have not made a decision about this event, but will endeavour to keep you updated with any changes.
- Warbirds Downunder Airshow 17th & 18th October: This event is still 7 months away. The current situation is that the airshow will go ahead.
We will continue to monitor updates from the World Health Organisation, and the Australian and NSW Governments to stay informed of the ever changing situation, to ensure that the Museum is a safe environment for it’s visitors, employees and volunteers.
If you require further clarification, please email email@example.com