The Temora Aviation Museum is open 10.00am to 4.00pm seven days per week excluding New Years Day, Good Friday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Temora Aviation Museum has put some extra procedures in place.
The health & safety of the public, as well as our staff and volunteers is paramount. We are implementing several procedures to ensure we abide by the Government recommendations. Please read the below information carefully and feel free to contact the Museum on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The below information applies to our non-flying days. For additional restrictions and requirements on flying days, please refer to https://aviationmuseum.com.au/upcoming-events/
What is the Museum doing to limit risk?
- A maximum of 100 visitors is permitted on site at one time.
- Tickets are available online to minimise face to face interaction.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and sanitising practices throughout the Museum.
- Disinfectant wipes and sanitiser will be located at several locations throughout the Museum.
- All access doors will be left open (where possible) to minimise contact.
- We have placed markers on the ground in the gift shop, barracks, mezzanine & display hangar to represent safe social distancing
- We will have some volunteers on-site, but that will be to ensure visitors are following the health & safety procedures, and to answer questions.
- Our café will be reopening, with takeaway containers as per usual. The tables will be reduced and will be 1.5m apart.
What can visitors do to limit risk to others?
- Tickets to the Museum should be purchased online (booking fees apply) by clicking on the button below. Don’t worry if you don’t have access to the internet, we can process your ticket at the door.
- On arrival, visitors will be required to scan a QR code or fill in a list with their basic contact details. This information will be kept securely in-line with privacy laws
- On arrival visitors may be randomly selected to participate in a temperature check.
- Please do not visit if you have visited or a from a COVID hotspot as listed on the NSW Health website in the last 14 days, or if you feel unwell or are displaying symptoms of a cold or flu (fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory issues or difficulty breathing). If you look or feel unwell, you may be asked to leave.
- All visitors must sanitise their hands on arrival and departure.
- All visitors must practice social distancing and stay 1.5m apart.
Annual Passes are available at the Museum Reception Area. All Temora residents receive an annual pass if they pay the Aircraft Showcase admission price, then you can bring family and friends as often as you like.