Opening Hours & Admissions
The Temora Aviation Museum is open 10.00am to 4.00pm seven days per week excluding New Years Day, Good Friday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Temora Aviation Museum has put some extra procedures in place.
The health & safety of the public, as well as our staff and volunteers is paramount. We are implementing several procedures to ensure we abide by the Government recommendations. Please read the below information carefully and feel free to contact the Museum on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The below information applies to our non-flying days. For additional restrictions and requirements on flying days, please refer to https://aviationmuseum.com.au/upcoming-events/
What is the Museum doing to limit risk?
- A maximum of 20 visitors is permitted on site at one time.
- Tickets will be available in 2-hour time slots. 10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm and 2pm-4pm. If we have less than 20 visitors on site, you will be welcome to stay longer, however if your time slot is over and we have visitors waiting, you may be asked to leave.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning and sanitising practices throughout the Museum.
- Disinfectant wipes and sanitiser will be located at several locations throughout the Museum.
- All access doors will be left open (where possible) to minimise contact.
- We will not be accepting group bookings
- We have placed markers on the ground in the gift shop, barracks, mezzanine & display hangar to represent safe social distancing.
- We will not be carrying out guided tours.
- We will have some volunteers on-site, but that will be to ensure visitors are following the health & safety procedures, and to answer questions.
- Our café will be reopening, with takeaway containers as per usual. The tables will be reduced and will be 1.5m apart.
What can visitors do to limit risk to others?
- Tickets to the Museum should be purchased online by clicking on the button below. Don’t worry if you don’t have access to the internet, we can process your ticket at the door.
- On arrival, visitors will be required to complete a short questionnaire with their basic contact details and current health status. This information will be kept securely in-line with privacy laws
- On arrival visitors may be randomly selected to participate in a temperature check.
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell or are displaying symptoms of a cold or flu (fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory issues or difficulty breathing). If you look or feel unwell, you may be asked to leave.
- All visitors must sanitise their hands on arrival and departure.
- All visitors must practice social distancing and stay 1.5m apart.
Annual Passes are available at the Museum Reception Area. All Temora residents receive an annual pass if they pay the Aircraft Showcase admission price, then you can bring family and friends as often as you like.
Please note the Museum will be closed on Friday October 16th and Monday 19th October 2020 to allow for setup and packup of Warbirds Downunder Airshow.
Non-Flying Day Admission Prices
Family (2 adults & 2 children): $50.00
Group Admission Prices
Aircraft Showcase Admission Prices
Adult (over 65 years): $20.00
Child (3 – 16 years): $15.00
Family (2 adults & 2 children): $65.00
Two day passes are available for any of the two day flying events, see event page for details or purchase at the door.
Temora Aviation Museum has joined forces with Australian Partners of Defence (APOD) to offer all current and former ADF personnel and their direct family members a discount off entry and purchases in store. (Excluding Warbirds Downunder Airshow)